The Two Moors Way Passport
Collect the stamps and complete your passport as you explore the Two Moors Way.
A new passport and stamp scheme was set up in spring 2018, and you can purchase your passport from the TMW online shop. Stamps are held at the following locations along the route:
- Wembury – The Old Mill Café
- Yealmpton – Nelli’s Village Café
- Ivybridge – The Watermark, Erme Court
- Holne – Community Shop and Tea Room and The Church House Inn
- Drewsteignton – PO & Stores and The Drewe Arms
- Morchard Bishop – Church Street Stores & Cafe and The London Inn
- Witheridge – Two Moors Store
- Knowstone – The Masons Arms and inside the church porch
- Withypool – Village Shop and Tea Rooms
- Simonsbath – Simonsbath House Hotel and Exmoor Forest Inn
- Lynmouth – Lynmouth Pavilion, Exmoor National Park Centre
Unfortunately we can’t guarantee opening hours at these locations – some operate seasonal hours which are reduced in the winter months – but many are likely to be open when you pass.
Completion certificates are also available as part of the revised scheme.